Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy Brunch Idea

Photo via
Who doesn't love a crispy piece of bacon?

It seems MOPS mornings are always busy.  This may be a very easy solution for the question "What to bring for MOPS brunch?"

I recently found the easiest way to cook a large amount of bacon and it doesn't include any of the splattery mess that I usually have!

This couldn't be easier.

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Get a cookie sheet and line it with foil.
Lay your bacon on top of the foil.
Bake for about 7-10 minutes and flip the bacon over.
Bake another 7-10 minutes.
Voila!  Crispy, perfect, evenly cooked bacon!

My family tried this method for some BLT's and it was cooked perfectly.  We also barely needed to wash up the cookie sheet because I just tossed the foil afterwards.

I think this could be a very easy idea for MOPS brunch this fall!  I hope you all love bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment