Want to try a new restaurant but not sure where to go?
Are you pregnant and not sure what baby products you really need?
Are you unsure of what to cook on a busy weeknight?
What better place to turn than your fellow MOPS moms for ideas?
Our new feature My Favorite Things - will give you some ideas of where to start.
Each month we will feature a different question and recommendations will be listed by other MOPS moms in the group.
Just in time for the holidays, this month's feature:
What is your favorite gift to receive?
- Restaurant gift cards - Melony S.
- Gift card - Alisha D.
- Starbucks gift card - Ashley C.
- Anything handmade/thoughtful - Jessica F.
- Spa gift cards - Jane H.
- Love - Stephanie H.
- Gift cards - Emily H.
- Clothes - Katie H.
- Pedicure - Heather J.
- Thoughtful item or clothes - Stephanie L.
- Gift card or clothes - Alicia P.
- Hobby Lobby gift cards - Lindsay R.
- Food - Amy S.
- Gift cards, accessories - Raychel V.
- Scarves, jewelry - Laura W.
- Hugs and kisses from my kids - Kelly R.
- Books! - Erin B.
- Anything thoughtful - Karla T.
- Pampering and shopping money - Julie K.
- Gift cards - Jennifer P.
- Movie night gift card - Angela A.
- Gift cards - Sara B.
- Jewelry or running related gifts - Sara K.
- Anything KU - Carrie M.
- Jewelry - Nicki F.
- Gator stuff, Starbucks gift cards- Jessi C.
- Jewelry, gadgets, homemade stuff (from my kids), gift cards - Sarah L.
- Starbucks gift cards or girly accessories (scarves, earrings, etc.) - Nicole P.
- Coffee mugs - Just kidding! - Lou Ann C.
- Real hot sauce! The kind that makes you tear up with one smell. My faves are Sudden Death, Widow, and The Bomb! - Rachael K.
Want to contribute your ideas for our blog or newsletter? Check your MOPS folder for the My Favorite Things feature!